Author: Allan Borushek
Edition: New edition,2018 Larger Print
Format: Large Print
Number Of Pages: 288
Publisher: Family Health Publications
Release Date: 2018-11-27
The CalorieKing Calorie, Fat & Carbohydrate Counter 2019--a simple, safe, practical and effective guide to a healthy and lasting weight loss.
· Consistently receives highest reader rating in category – Amazon.com
· Top 100 Best-Selling Diet Books
· Most recommended calorie, fat & carb counter by diabetes educators, dietitians and health education clinics
· Most up-to-date food data listings, surpassing all other books and apps for accuracy
· As featured in HBO's 'Weight of The Nation'
· Preferred calorie counter of past Biggest Loser Coaches
· Category Winner ~ National Health Information Awards
· Ranked #1, receiving highest reader rating for books in similar category by Amazon.com readers
· Outsells all other food counters 5 to 1 in major bookstores and Amazon.com
· Updated editions have outsold every book in category in all markets for more than 13 years. First edition was published in 1984.
Whether you want to lose weight, keep track of carbohydrates to help manage your diabetes, reduce other diet-related health risks, or just want to make healthier eating choices, the CalorieKing Calorie, Fat and Carbohydrate 2018 is your best choice. It is a national best-seller, and favorite among both consumers and health care professionals.
Start making healthier choices today with the CalorieKing convenient and reliable guide.
Take it everywhere; look up foods before you eat, when eating choices count the most!
The CalorieKing Counter makes it easy to know which foods to avoid. Better yet, provides options to help you make healthier choices to accomplish your weight and health goals.
This edition has more up-to-date fast food and restaurant chain listings than any similar book with more than 200 fast food and restaurant chains, plus unique listings for food courts, theaters, carnivals and much more. The color-coded listings make it easy to compare foods at a glance and discover hidden
- A "book-within-a-book": Menu items from 200 fast food chains and restaurants - the most comprehensive available, plus a unique Eating Out section that includes international, carnival, fair, stadium, and movie-theater foods.
- 17,000 food listings, both brand name and generic - researched meticulously and regularly updated by the CalorieKing team of dietitians and food researchers.
- Useful guides and bonus counters for: Alcohol, caffeine, fat & cholesterol, fiber, protein, iron, and sodium.
- Several informative reference sections on weight management, plus a section on diabetes co-authored with the world-renowned Joslin Diabetes Center.
- Color-coded nutrient listings to make it quick and easy to find your favorite foods.